1. Personal data is any information, of any kind and regardless of the correspondent support, related to a natural or legal person who is identified or identifiable (data owner). Generally, at this website TUEDDER collects data like name, telephone, e-mail, address or others.
2. The personal data will be processed and used by TUEDDER for communication activities, order processing and products offering or others within TUEDDER‘s activity.
3. In the scope of its activity, TUEDDER may use a third party to provide certain services, including the access by that third party to the personal data, with the purpose of executing the services outsourced by TUEDDER, such as (but not limited to) means of payment, insurances or brokers in the management of payments, IT services, logistic partners, as well as our suppliers with a direct delivery of goods, among others. TUEDDER will demand those third parties to take the technical safety measures needed in order to protect personal data against destruction, whether illicit or accidental, accidental loss, modification, diffusion or unauthorized access and against any illicit treatment, being TUEDDER, in any case, responsible for the personal data supplied by the client or user.
5. TUEDDER will not sell or allow the usage of its databases by third parties for marketing purposes.
6. TUEDDER may use the results of searches made by the user or client on the website in order to make internal developments or market research, sharing the results with its associated companies, consultants, suppliers and service providers.
7. Your personal data may be disclosed by TUEDDER in compliance with a judicial or public authority order.
9. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use TUEDDER‘s website.
Date of last revision: 15/November/2016